Simple Grand Prix is a free software application from the Sports subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-10-23. The program can be installed on Android.
4, 3, 2, 1, 0 and GO!!!! NO need to think, just touch and race. Challenge your friends in a simple, but fascinating network game. If you win, you can certainly use the “fast fingers” nickname ;)
How to play?
- Each player must join the same WiFi network (if there is no WiFi network available, just make a WiFi Hotspot on your Android phone and let the others join it)
- One of the players should start a network game (name the game, choose the max number of players and track length)
- The players will join the game (choose nickname, choose color, choose car and of course the game in which they want to race)
- After every player joined the game one of them should hit the start and the countdown begins
- No need to hit the breaks :) just give your lane as many touches as you can and your car flies towards the finish line
WARNING!!! Don’t loose your temper! Don’t hurt your phone! There’s always another chance :P
For those of you, who play this in a BAR - in our game you may DRINK AND DRIVE…it can HELP :)
Limitations in the free version:
- Create game – max 2 players
- Cannot modify track length
- Only the default car available
Players using the free version can join games created by Simple Grand Prix Pro and vice versa.
Simple Grand Prix (version 1.1.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.